Refund Policy

We will honor any requests for a refund so long as less than 30% of the course has been completed.   You can always see your progress/percent completed in the upper left-hand corner of the course player screen.   If you are using a mobile device, click the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner to see your progress, then click the "X" to return to the course player.

To request a refund simply email us at [email protected]

If you feel you have enrolled in a course in error, wish to modify your enrollment/switch to another course, would like to request a refund, or wish to request an exception to our refund policy stated above, please email us at [email protected] with a brief description of your issue and we will reply within 24 business hours.

Enrollment & Access Policy

All of our courses are exclusively self-directed online education courses, which can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device with internet access. 

Each of our  courses is comprised of audio and video presentations, reading materials, self-reflection questions, assignments, graded quizzes (with passing grades required before proceeding), and a final exam of 30 multiple choice questions, which require a minimum score of 80% in order to successfully complete the course and receive a Certificate of Completion. 

Upon enrollment and payment for a course, you will have immediate access to the course, available online through our course player. You can get complete details about each course by clicking on the introductory/free preview sections of each course at  

After passing the final exam, you can immediately access the Certificate of Completion, which can easily be printed or downloaded and saved as a high-quality PDF file.


Court Ordered Courses LLC is not a counseling agency or rehabilitation center. We offer education courses which are created/certified by a Nevada Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LCADC) or other Nevada experts to meet Nevada standards for court mandated education courses.  All courses offered are educational in nature and do not take the place of professional counseling.  If you suffer from a substance use disorder or mental health disorder you should seek professional counseling by a licensed clinical professional.